7 Best Digital Camera Under $150
With a 150 dollar budget in your pocket, you might think you can’t possibly find a new camera. That is not the case. There are plenty of digital cameras that won’t break the bank but still offer quality photos.
We’ve done a thorough research and have found a few good contenders for your money. In this article, you’ll find the best digital camera under $150. You’ll also learn about their features and specifications to see which one is the best for your needs.
I’ve done a roundup of the best cameras under $400 in the past which proved to be very popular, but I felt like I was ignoring a large section of the public.
Photography on a budget? Read More here
- Best Cheap Digital Camera Under $50
- Best Action Camera Under $200
- Best Camera Under $100
- Best Digital Camera Under $1000
Best Digital Camera Under $150
1. SuperiorTek Digital Camera
- VLOGGING CAMERA WITH FLIP SCREEN
- Its super suitable for the happy snapper
- TRUVIEW 0.45x WIDE ANGLE LENS & 15x MACRO LENS
- WIFI & VIDEO PAUSE FUNCT
This best digital camera under 150 dollars features a 48-megapixel sensor capable of recording video in HD quality. It has a 3-inch LCD screen, wifi, and USB connectivity. It is easy to use and learn. There’s no complicated menu to learn about; all its functions can be understood by reading its user manual or watching a quick tutorial video online.
The SuperiorTek has a 180-degree flip screen if you want to take self-shot or selfies. It is equipped with a Wide-angle and macro lens. This is not a common feature in most cameras under $150. The wide-angle lens feature allows you to take photos of bigger group shots or perimeter photos.
This is useful if you are in a group or need to take photos of things far away from you. It also has a macro lens feature which allows you to zoom in and take close-up pictures of small objects or details.
You can make a full-length video with this camera. It has 16x zoom, which makes it perfect for vlogging. Editing your videos is simple because you can insert scenes and filters in the video editor.
This is not the most essential feature, but it’s still good. The camera is waterproof, so you can take it with you when scuba diving and swimming with your friends! The camera also comes with a wrist strap, so you don’t accidentally drop it into the water.
The SuperiorTek digital camera runs on AA batteries, which means that you can use your rechargeable batteries or purchase some disposable ones to save money. It uses SD memory cards, but there is also an SD card slot for extra storage if needed.
- Good LCD screen display
- Easy to use interface
- Wifi and USB connectivity
- Built-in Speaker/Microphone
- Image quality is not that great
2. KODAK FZ152
- 15x optical zoom
- 24mm wide angle
- 16 megapixels
- Ois (optical image stabilization)
- 720P HD video
- The FZ152 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The FZ152 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards
- Viewfinder type: fixed LCD
- Video capture resolution: HD 7
If you want a compact and easy-to-use camera, Kodak FZ152 is a good catch for you. It is one of the best camera under $150. This particular digital camera is small in size and easy to carry around. It’s not as significant as your cellphone, and it can fit in your pocket.
This digital camera offers 16X optical zoom, which does not require the use of any lens. That means that you don’t have to carry a large bag around when you travel; this camera will do the job!
The KODAK FZ152 offers 1280 x 720 HD video quality, which means there are 5x more pixels than what you get from most cameras under $150. This camera is equipped with a 24 mm lens, which allows you to take wide-angle photos. This feature allows you to capture all the thrill in your photos.
KODAK FZ152 offers a 32 GB internal memory, enough for several hours of recording and thousands of photos. You can expand its memory by using the SD card slot that it provides for you.
Optical image stabilization helps you to get clear, steady shots without blurry photos. This is important for those who want to take videos or selfies in low light.
There are no batteries loaded into the camera when it arrives, so be sure to purchase some if you want to use it immediately! It uses a Li-ion battery, but don’t worry: they are rechargeable batteries and last pretty long.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB connectivity
- Good quality images
- Optical image stabilization
- The focus is disappointing, resulting in blurry images
3. Sony DSCW800
- MP Super HAD CCD sensor for beautifully detailed images.
- Sony Lens w/ 5x Optical Zoom.
- Reduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilization
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Simplify camera menu with Easy M
With multiple features and high efficiency, this is Sony’s best digital camera under 150. It comes equipped with a 5x optical zoom, which is not that great compared to earlier ones. It also includes a 20.1MP image sensor and wide-angle lens, suitable for group photos.
This camera can record videos in 720p HD quality at 30 frames per second. This means that you’ll be able to sync clips from several angles and make a short documentary. Sweep Panorama mode works as you would expect. When shooting a scene, simply move the camera to capture the complete picture and take it with just one shot.
It does not feature Wi-Fi connectivity, but it has USB and Ethernet connectivity to connect to your computer. The memory card slots are located at the bottom of the camera, making it easier to insert them when you need to grab one quickly.
You can view your images on a computer via its USB connectivity. This is not a big deal, but it’s nice to have the option if you want to do some post-production work with your images before uploading them onto your mobile device or computer.
Optical SteadyShot image stabilization offers ultra-clear photos with less blur from hand movement. It can be turned off if you want more control of your shots while taking pictures. This feature is standard in most cameras.
- Easy to use interface
- Image quality is good
- Sweep Panorama mode
- SteadyShot image stabilization
- Doesn’t have Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bad autofocus
4. Kodak AZ401-WH
- Youll get well defined, detailed images thanks to the AZ401s 16 million pixels. Thats ample resolution to crop, zoom, or enlarge your photos however the photographer in you desires
- With a 24mm wide angle lens, theres no sacrificing what you want in the frame. So go ahead and let your camera see what you see - the skys the limit!
- The Optical Image Stabilization will iron out any small movements as youre focused on getting your shot, so you never have to be afraid to go for what you want
- Whether youre in the moment, or modifying your work at a later time, the bright, 3 LCD screen ensures that you end up with just what youre looking for
- Capture everything in your peripherals with the 180 Degree Panorama feature
- 860 focal len
This entry-level digital camera will deliver fantastic results for those looking for a cheaper option. It’s an easy-to-use and straightforward camera with a lot of capabilities. It is one of the best digital camera under 150 dollars.
It has a 3-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 16 megapixels. This means that you’ll be able to take clear and sharp photos, even in low-light situations! The image sensor is capable of recording high-definition videos at 720p HD quality.
It comes equipped with a 40X digital zoom. This means that you’ll be able to zoom in on distant objects and take clear pictures with the autofocus feature, which doesn’t disappoint. The camera doesn’t include Wi-Fi connectivity, but it has USB and other connectivity options.
You can view all your images within its 3″ LCD screen or directly on a computer using its memory card slot system. It has a microSD card slot where you can insert more memory if needed. Optical image stabilization works to help you capture clear and steady images with less blur.
- LCD screen with 3-inch size
- The image sensor is capable of recording high-definition videos
- Bright and crisp color quality
- Easily viewable display
- Great image stabilization
- Consumes battery quickly
- The battery/SD card door is a little flimsy
5. Nikon COOLPIX
- 16.1MP 1/2.3-type CMOS sensor
- 7 frames per second continuous shooting
- 42x F3.0-5.9 optical zoom lens (24-1000mm equivalent)
- ISO 100-3200, expandable up to 6400
- 1080p HD video
- 3.0 inch articulated LCD with 921,000 dots
- EVF with 100% coverage
- Built-in GPS with logging function
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- 16.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- 42x Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens
- 3-inch Ultra-high-resolution (921,000 Dot) LCD
- Full HD (1080p) Movies with Stereo Sound
- GPS record location information of your pictures and mov
The Nikon COOLPIX is one of the best point and shoot camera. It has many capabilities and is great if you are looking for a cheap camera that can fit in your pocket. It comes with built-in GPS and geotagging features.
The Nikon COOLPIX can cover 42x digital zoom, which means you’ll be able to zoom in on distant objects and take clear pictures with the autofocus feature, which doesn’t disappoint.
A 16.1 MP CMOS sensor is included in this camera, which can shoot high-definition videos at 30 frames per second. It is equipped with a 3″ LCD screen that offers a resolution of 921,000 dots. This helps to allow you to see your photos clearly without using the flash.
Nikon COOLPIX includes Wi-Fi connectivity, which allows you to connect it to your smartphone or computer to share photos in real-time or edit them when you’re on the go. The USB connectivity lets you transfer images from the camera directly onto your computer or smartphone.
This camera will allow you to capture fast-moving objects with its 5fps high-speed continuous shooting mode. This means that you’ll be able to record your child’s soccer game and find the best shot you took while they were running back and forth on the field.
- Full HD (1080p) movies with stereo sound
- Easy Panorama mode
- 20 pre-programmed Scene modes
- optical VR Image Stabilization
- No RAW image capability
- The battery compartment latch is cheaply made
6. KODAK PIXPRO Astro Zoom
- Powerful 16. 1-Megapixel CCD sensor gives you room to enlarge, zoom and crop to your hearts content without losing out on life-like clarity or quality.
- 42x optical zoom and a 24mm wide angle lens Moves you closer to the subject and fit more into every frame.
- Use the Panorama mode to create a seamless panoramic picture to 180-degree easily by panning the camera across your subject.
- The az421 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The az421 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards
- Video capture resolution: HD 720p
- Viewfinder type: fixed
The KODAK PIXPRO Astro Zoom is an advanced, high-definition, and one of the best digital camera under $150. It has enough features and capabilities to capture video and photos with great clarity.
A 16.1-Megapixel CCD sensor is included, giving you more precise and more detailed images than ever before. This means that you’ll be able to take clear pictures in low-light situations.
The KODAK PIXPRO Astro Zoom supports full 720 HD quality videos, giving you a crystal-clear way of reliving your best memories again and again. You can also record time-lapse videos as well!
The camera is equipped with an optical lens stabilization feature making it easier to capture clear images without blurring from hand movement. It has a Face beautifier mode that makes faces look natural and beautiful.
The KODAK PIXPRO Astro Zoom can cover an impressive 42x optical zoom range with a 24mm wide-angle lens, which lets you take clear pictures of distant objects with the autofocus feature that does not disappoint.
The KODAK PIXPRO Astro Zoom includes built-in WiFi connectivity, which allows you to upload your images onto your mobile device or computer in real-time or via a cloud storage service (such as Dropbox).
- Reusable lithium-ion battery
- 3 inch LCD screen
- Amazing panorama capture
- Good quality images
- The camera has battery issues
7. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX9
- Exmor R CMOS sensor for low-light performance, 5x, bright lens
- Full HD 1080x1920 with dual record of stills and movies
- 3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama
- Fast capture with 10fps at full 16.2 MP resolution
- iSweep Panorama for one shot landsca
The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX9 is a high-definition camcorder. This means that it can produce stunning and clear images when recording video. It has a 16.2 megapixels resolution, which means that you’ll be able to take clear pictures in low-light situations.
The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX9 can record videos in Full HD (1080p) quality at 10 frames per second. This means you’ll be able to have crystal clear videos along with stunning still images.
High-performance Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 5x optical zoom lens lets you capture videos of distant subjects and take photos of sports, outdoor activities, and landscapes. By detecting camera shake with a built-in gyro sensor, optical SteadyShot image stabilization shifts the lens automatically to help prevent blur without reducing image quality.
With the anti-blur motion, it is possible to capture clearer and sharper images in low light. The face detection feature helps provide crisp, well-lit pictures of family and friends by detecting up to eight faces and adjusting the flash, focus, exposure, and white balance.
The camera has USB and Wifi connectivity making it easier to connect it to your smartphone or computer to share photos in real-time or edit them when you’re on the go. The USB connectivity lets you transfer images from the camera directly onto your computer or smartphone.
- Backlight Correction HDR
- Built-in flash for brighter images
- Sweep Multi Angle mode
- Motion detection feature
- There are a bunch of issues with audio
- The zoom motor is quite loud
Choosing a digital camera for your needs is not as easy as you may think. There are a lot of factors that you have to consider, such as image quality, the ability to take videos, and if the camera has the capability of capturing fast-moving objects.
It’s crucial to find one that will suit your requirements and photography type. Most will need Wi-Fi capabilities or HDMI output options. You’ll also want to decide on the size of the internal memory and SD card storage available in each model.
After thorough research, we have to say that the SuperiorTek Digital camera might be the best option. This device has excellent features, such as 16x optical zoom, image stabilization, and wide-angle and macro lens. There are many cameras in this price category, but most of them can’t beat this best digital camera under $150.